-
June 29th, 2005, 01:52 PM
#11
Inactive Member
Don't spoil my fun, cuz this is... MY day. The day is mine. Not yours, but mine, not yours, but mihihihine.
-
June 29th, 2005, 02:14 PM
#12
Inactive Member
I thought it wuz MY day... wanna rassle for it?
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 29, 2005 11:15 AM: Message edited by: ellanoize ]</font>
-
June 29th, 2005, 02:16 PM
#13
Inactive Member
Just to let you all know............
IT'S MINE
so buggar off!!!
-
June 29th, 2005, 02:24 PM
#14
Inactive Member
-
June 30th, 2005, 10:18 PM
#15
Inactive Member
Oh, take your day and ***** it ****** ***** **** mm-kay? **** ***!
-
June 30th, 2005, 11:48 PM
#16
Inactive Member
IT IS MIIIIIINNNAH..*punching everyone*
-
July 1st, 2005, 12:52 AM
#17
Inactive Member
uh HUh...tomorrow is yours NOT today
-
July 2nd, 2005, 12:54 PM
#18
Inactive Member
And we didn't even have cake.
-
July 2nd, 2005, 01:45 PM
#19
Inactive Member
Awww Man! I just checked the calander and my day was last week... I missed it [img]confused.gif[/img]
-
July 3rd, 2005, 12:36 AM
#20
Inactive Member
FINE!!!!you can all have today..I'm a night person..so there..
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks